Well, the verdict is in. I received the responses from my two friends I emailed asking them to point out a few things about me.
I thought I would share with my readers what makes me authentically me.
1. Both of my friends said my spiritual gift is a giving heart.
2. I was also told that my biggest talent is that I always have a listening ear that makes me a great friend.
3. I have the following eccentricities: I have a little obsessive compulsiveness. But one friends says don’t we all?
4. My biggest weakness came in as – I worry what others think. When I am great and don’t need to worry at all.
5. I am unique in my friends eyes because I am a great mother and friend in a day in time when most people are self-centered.
I was so amazed to read my friends responses. I asked them to be brutally honest. I promised no matter what they came back with that I would be upset or get my feelings hurt. After all I asked right. I have such wonderful friends. God truly has blessed me with the best friends in the world. True friends are like diamonds they are very rare especially in these last days.
I want to encourage each and everyone here to write their friends and ask them to tell you something about yourself. You’ll be amazed.
Until Next Time,