The Vary Unique Life Planner System comes from the series of Life Books by Be Vary Unique. I was sent a trial copy of the The Vary Unique Life Planner with Daily Pages. The actual name is Hopeful Life Book. My trial copy included blank planning pages enough to planner for 45 days so I could use the planner and write an objective review. The Daily Planner tends to be thicker than the other planners offered by Be Vary Unique, you’ll want to keep that in mind when making your ordering decision. Dedrea of Be Vary Unique sent me a personalized copy with a front cover meant to encourage me on my daily journey of planning. So you can personalize your Life Planners and there are many different covers to choose from too. I chose the cover that has the word “Hope, Dream, Faith and Believe” on it to inspire me each day.
The Vary Unique Life Planner includes the following:
WEEKLY LIFE PLANNER
DAILY LIFE PLANNER
Each Vary Unique Life Book features the following:
* Personalized cover with your name, or other topic.
* Customized with the color paper of your choice, I chose Orchid as my color because purple is my favorite color.
* Color coordinated spiral to match the cover;
* Sturdy laminated cover with clear pockets on the inside of both covers;
* Printed on 24lb bond (60lb text) paper full color;
* A “vary unique” cover with an empowering “vary” power word. I chose my Name “Melissa” to be the power word and to help in case I misplaced my Daily Life Planner.
Since I reviewed the Daily Life Planner I will only share what is within the cover. To find out what the other books in the Life Planning series you can visit Dedrea’s website by clicking on the name of the planner anywhere within the post. My Daily Life Planner includes:
– finished size of 6″ x 9″ (cover) and 5.5″ x 8.5″ (inside pages);
– undated so you can began using this planner at anytime;
– 365 pages of life planning, 6 pages of “to do” lists, 9 pages of blank designer pages. (Remember I was only sent 45 pages or so, so the true Life Planner will be very thick.
– space for each day for daily schedule, action items, morning motivation, evening relaxation thoughts and notes;
– space to write your life compass goals each day.
I enjoyed using my Daily Life Planner. I carried it every where within my purse and I have to say the laminated cover and pages held up very well under the pressure. I loved the color of the paper inside my planner. The font used within the planner to welcome you to your new planner and to guide you on how to use it was a little small for me.
The only other drawback that I experienced was the space to write in was to small for me. I write very large and I was not able to fit everything in on one day, so I ended up using two pages per day. It was kind of disappointing since I was only sent 45 daily pages so I didn’t quite get a chance to use it for the full 30 days that I like to give each product I review. But I made it through. I would change the size and go a little large for those like me who write very large.
Overall, I was pleased with the quality, durability of the planner. I don’t think I will be buying a copy for my own personal use do to the size issue right now.
Until Next Time,